Ruler of Worlds.

Hello Everyone ! Today I am continuing on some of the goodies at the Cutie Moon Fair happening now until the 15th of April. I really wanted to do a Black Lady inspired picture and as soon as I saw this hair, I knew it was the right time. LOL. I adore this hair so much ! It comes in two styles. This one I'm wearing is the "Move" version so it looks like your hair is blowing in the wind with all its glory, and then there is a "Still" version as well. The black crescent I have on is from Nox. It's the regular yellow crescent but just modded to black and rotated it. The lipstick is also from Nox and comes in some really pretty and funky colors. It's also compatible with Loud Mouth, which I have on in the picture. Those are the three items I have to show you from the fair today. I hope I did the Queen of Darkness justice !
Clothing Credits !
Hair: .Olive. by Naminaeko Resident (NEW) (Cutie Moon Event)
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Eyebrows: Gato by Lalu Bonetto
Black Crescent: Nox by Anya Mcconach (Modified) (NEW) (Cutie Moon Event)
Lips:  Nox by Anya Mcconach (Loud Mouth Version) (NEW) (Cutie Moon Event)
Earrings: Bellballs by Viollette Vyper (Not Available)
Dress: ISON by Harry Hyx
Sleeves: ISON by Harry Hyx (From Dazzle Gown dress)
Shoes: ISON by Harry Hyx
All Poses: Dream Print by Ashlie Coba

Comments

Popular Posts